Quality Assurance Policy
Quality assurance policy statement
GD Harries & Sons Ltd (The Organisation) is committed to providing a world class quality product and service. The Organisation extracts and supplies aggregates, asphalt and concrete and also provides civil engineering and construction services.
Under leadership of top management, The Organisation will achieve this by:
- Implementing, maintaining, resourcing and improving a customer-focussed quality management system that is appropriate to the purpose and context of the organisation and the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Managing the risks, developing the opportunities and meeting the needs and expectations of interested parties
- Ensuring that the system continues to be effective and compliant with the needs of both our customers and the Company
- Communicating the system to all interested parties, providing and developing resources that are competent to deliver our objectives at all levels of The Organisation
- Supporting our strategic direction to produce aggregate, asphalt, concrete products and supply Civil Engineering products and services that will meet our customers’ focus and requirements in all respects and remain fit for the stated purpose
- Improving the quality of products and services provided and providing a framework to set quality objectives that includes a commitment to satisfy applicable requirements to ensure that aggregates, asphalt and concrete are produced to conform to relevant specifications and installed in accordance with the requirements of the Highways Agency Sector Scheme 16.
In order to assist in the accomplishment of these objectives the company has established, and will maintain and implement, efficient programmes and procedures for all functions which will comply, as a minimum, with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and, as appropriate, National Highways Sector Scheme 16, BS EN 13108 Part 21, BS EN 13043, BS EN 12620, BS EN 13242, BS EN 206 and BS8500:2015. The company will review this policy at least annually and revise it as often as is appropriate.
Construction Services Director
Reviewed 1st September 2023