We are specialists in the supply of agricultural lime. Grazing and crop cultivation contribute to depletion in minerals from the soil and can disturb the soil’s pH balance. Acid soils hinder the efficiency of fertilisers and some herbicides and pesticides. Liming the soil restores its pH balance and increases the production potential of arable soil and grasslands.
We offer a soil testing service at our Bolton Hill laboratory, following which we can recommend and supply the right dosage of lime for your soil and its intended use.
Benefits of Liming
Low cost – high value solution
• Improves soil structure
• Helps maintain correct PH values
• Releases nutrients, thus assisting fertilisers and manure
• Helps maximise crop yields
• Assists livestock health and growth
• Contributes positively to profitability